I can’t believe it’s only four more days until Christmas! I don’t know about you but I can’t wait!
One of my older sisters just got back from London for Christmas. Seeing all her pictures and hearing all of her stories have put me in travel mode. I decided to put together a list of places that I want to visit someday for you.
Travel Wish List
1. London, England; I have always wanted to go to London. There are so many amazing places to visit. Plus you don’t have to learn a foreign language to experience the different culture!
2. Venice, Italy; Gondolas and water. What more do I need to say?
3. New York, New York; I have actually already been to New York but I was too little to remember it.
4. Paris, France; Paris is amazing and I have to see the place where the Three Musketeers lived!
5. Netherlands; I really want to see the Anne Frank House!
6. New Mexico; Everyone I know that has ever been to New Mexico has told me that it is beautiful.
7. Rome, Italy; All of the architecture and art!
8. Madrid, Spain; I’m learning Spanish and I want to be able to perfect it.
These are the eight places that I would love to be able to visit someday.
Have a Merry Christmas!
What places do you want to go to?