With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I’m starting to get very excited! Thanksgiving is the beginning of the Christmas excitement for me. Since Thanksgiving is about being thankful, I’ve put together a list of 10 things I’m extremely thankful for!
10 Things I’m Thankful For In Random Order
1. My family! My family is wonderful; my parents, my sisters, and my big brother! I love them all!
2. My friends! You guys know who you are. You are awesome and I don’t know where I’d be without you!
3. My bed. Alright this may sound weird but I love my bed. That is where I sleep which is one of my favorite things to do(I mean, who doesn’t enjoy sleeping?) especially since I just got a new comforter.
4. My books. Reading is awesome! I know that you can buy books on your kindle or nook but I prefer to have the real thing. I, also, love my Bible!
5. Ice cream. You all should know what I’m talking about here.
6. Walks. I really like taking long walks by myself especially during the fall.
7. Larry. Larry is my family’s robo dwarf hamster. He’s so small, he can fit in a teaspoon!
8. Movies. Curling up on the couch with your family on a Friday night after a long day. What could be better?
9. Blogs. Reading other blogs is something I enjoy. Keep up the good work, bloggers!
10. My faith. I don’t think I need to elaborate here.
Comment on what you’re thankful for and be sure to press the Widgets button and subscribe!