I hope you’re having a good Monday so far! Lately, it’s been getting colder and colder of course. So, I know that my lips are getting chapped, and my skin is getting dry; and now is the time to start wearing lotion. Today, I’m going to be showing you the lotions, and perfumes that I use to help. Let me tell you, it really does make your skin more soft. (I mean the lotion.) Also, for fun, I wanted to add my favorite perfumes of the Fall. Here they are:
1. Simple pleasures peppermint swirl hand lotion
2. Cherry blossom scent body lotion
3. Jergens extra dry skin moisturizer
4. Pretty in Paris body cream
1. Intimate secret vanilla/brown sugar
2. White citrus Bath and body works
3. Be enchanted
I hope you enjoyed these suggestions! You should really try these! What are your favorites?
Hope you enjoyed this post, remember to subscribe and comment! 😀
Have a great day!
P.S Do you like this new blog format? If your having trouble viewing, just email us on our site email. Thanks so much!