Hey Guys! I don’t know about you but my favorite season has always been fall. I love watching the leaves change color and pumpkins start appearing in people’s doorsteps while the kids start planning their Halloween costumes. So, today, I decided to put together a fall bucket list of things that I hope to do this fall.
Fall Bucket List
1. Rake some leaves into a pile and then lie down in it
2. Go Trick-or-Treating(This isn’t even an option but I listed it anyway!)
3. Make a jack-o-lantern
4. Eat a caramel apple
5. Go to some kind of fall festival
6. Start wearing sweaters(I love those things!!!)
7. And last but not least: Go for a walk in the woods
Hope you enjoyed my fall bucket list! See you next week!